You will have to go to:
Home >> Summary of Security Realms >> myrealm >> Roles and Policies tab:
Expand the Global Roles tree:
take any of the available roles , let us say: Requester
Click on the view and modify roles:
under Roles Condition : Click on Add Condition :
From the List: select Groups
Then Under the Group name type: mygroup
Then Choose : “or” as the to add the multiple groups to a single role.
Click on save.
you might have to restart the server after making changes to the roles.
Populate LOV in BPM workspace pages (HumanTask generated pages)
We want to show the case status value instead of statusID in Case HumanTask object
• In Jdeveloper create a Model project the BPM Application.
• Connect to the database where the domain values are available and accept all default settings Click Finish.
• Create a Viewobejct and it to the AppModule
• Accept all default settings Click Next then Finish
• Add the ViewObject to the AppModule
• Drag the value of the DataControl to the page and create select one choice
Select the following in the popup screen
• In the Base Data Source the payload of the object, in this case is CaseObject
• Chose Dynamic List
• In the List Data Source select the created LOV datasource
• For the datavalue select status and the List Attribute the ID from LOV
• Chose for Display Attribute the Description
• Then OK
In the SelectOneChoise element set auto submit= true
You Done, now you can delete the status value which has been auto generated from the HT page.