1. Create a Dynamic Action to Cascade first column value
2. Type: jQuery Selector
4. Insert the following Code
row_id = $(this.triggeringElement).attr(‘id’).substr(4);
var v_code = $(this.triggeringElement).val();
$(“#f03_” + row_id).val(v_code);
fo3 is the sequence of the tabular form column which will be set.
5. Add the jQuery Selector class to the column.
6. At this point you can say I’m done, but the values will not be populated to all rows. Therefore we add the following:
7. Create a Dynamic Action on Page Load
8. add the following to the Java Script Code.
NOTE: Here I’m using select, because I have a select list which I want to copy. If you have text values you can use input instead of select.
The result looks like this:
You can use the same construction to create a cascading LOV in tabular form.
Any questions? drop me an email.
download the application from here